As Bob Dylan says, "The times they are a-changin". And here at First Choice Reporting, the one thing that is constant is change!
I'd like to use this edition of the CEO Update to tell you briefly about what we have concluded as a result of a recent strategic review and
some changes we've implemented at First Choice.
Here are key findings that our executive team came away with as a result of our strategic review:
- Grow within our Florida base. With a market of nearly $250 million, there's a major opportunity to grow and expand right here in our own backyard.
- Stay focused on maintaining our tight operational model and use of new technologies. We've been able to beat the competition on prices and quality of service quality because this.
- Continue to expand our service offerings to meet the needs of our clients - large and small.
- Plan and deliver on continued significant growth, organically and potentially, more acquisitions.
And we have implemented some changes recently that we are excited to share with you:
- Launched our major update to our website in September to reflect our growing span of services and market presence.
- Recently deployed our new ClientFirst Service Center. It's full featured, with easy-to-use dashboard navigation design, and expanded online capability that sets a new standard in our industry.
- Opening new offices in Jacksonville, Fort Lauderdale and Miami, each with great conference room and video services.
- Continuing to expanding our service offerings to meet the needs of our growing list of large case clients. I'll talk more about that in a later update.
- Major investment in back-office infrastructure to position the company for the next round of growth.
While I'm excited about our changes, it is equally important to remind ourselves of what is not changing at First Choice...
We will continue to strive to earn your business and your trust with an ongoing commitment to extraordinary personalized and professional
service. We foster an atmosphere and culture that is exciting, dynamic and with a winning attitude that attracts the very best talent.
Looking ahead, there are no limits to the possibilities. I can hardly wait!
President, First Choice Reporting