If you’ve been on the fence about whether or not to partner with a court reporting agency, we’re here to offer you some pretty compelling reasons why you should ponder no more and move forward with hiring one.
Not only will they save you time and money, you’ll also receive everything you need for your case – all delivered with the highest standards of professionalism.
Here are five reasons why you should partner with a court reporting agency:
- Accuracy – first and foremost, you need to make sure you are receiving accurate reporting of the trial or deposition, and the best way to ensure this is to partner with a court reporter who is trained and fully attentive to all of the details and nuances of the courtroom.
- Experience – certified stenographic court reporters receive an extensive two years of training to learn legal and medical terminology, courtroom protocol and state-specific Rules of Civil Procedure. Why settle for anything less?
- Confidentiality – this is critical in courtroom proceedings. Court reporters understand the need for strict confidentiality and neutrality when reporting on cases.
- Speed – not only are court reporters blazing fast in the courtroom, the best reporters and agencies also have quick turnaround times in providing transcripts back to their clients At First Choice Reporting, we offer a draft transcript immediately following a court’s proceedings.
- ROI – when considering the various costs associated with hiring a court reporter versus pursuing another route, it can be tempting to choose the latter, but be wary. When you start cutting corners in one area, it tends to have a domino effect in others. Conversely, when you invest in a solid partnership with a court reporting agency, you will not only save time, energy, resources, etc., you will also gain significant efficiencies and a superior product.
The choice is easy, so get off the fence. We deliver on all of the above and more. Give us a call today.