Our videographers use high quality digital video equipment. All video depositions are mastered on DVD in a format that plays in any DVD player and most computers.
First Choice offers a wide variety of video formats. While most clients prefer DVD, we also offer other formats such as MPEG1. We believe that the most flexible and useful tool for reviewing is a video in synchronized format, which allows for easy editing of the video by the client. This technology is useful when analyzing video testimony at your office during the discovery process or for impeachment in trial.
Video Services include:
- Legal Video Specialists
- High-quality digital video recording
- Digital video to text synchronization
- Event reconstruction and editing
- Video conversion from VHS to DVD
- Day-in-the-life video recording
- Site inspection